Higher Secondary English Suggestion | HS English Qustion and Answer WBCHSE Exam | উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংলিশ সাজেশন (দ্বাদশ শ্রেণীর ইংলিশ থেকে প্রশ্নোত্তর)
Textual Grammar – GRAMMAR TIPS
Voice Change – Textual Grammar – GRAMMAR TIPS
1. (Active) I help the boy
(Passive) The boy is helped by me.
2. (Active) He is writing a letter.
(Passive) A letter is being written by him.
3.(Active) They have made it.
(Passive) It has been made by them.
4. (Active) She called the boy.
(Passive) The boy was called by her.
5. (Active) We were playing football.
(Passive) Football was beeing played by us.
6. (Active) Ram had pulled the door.
(Passive) The door had been pulled by Ram.
7. (Active) He will give me a pen
(Passive) A pen will be given me by him.
8.(Active) Please help the by,
(Passive) You are requested to help the boy.
9. (Active) Do not pull the chain.
(Passive) Let not the chain be pulled.
10. (Active) Open the door.
(Passive) Let the door be opened.
(Passive) You are directed to stop.
12. (Active) Who called the police?
(Passive) By whom was the police called?
13. (Active) Have you done it?
(Passive) Has it been done by you?
14.(Active) Do you know the boy?
(Passive) Is the boy known to you?
Narration – Textual Grammar – GRAMMAR TIPS
(a) He said, “I am happy.”
ans. He said that he was happy.
(b) Ram said, “Where is the man?
ans. Ram asked where the man was.
(C) Rohim said, “Please, help me.”
ans. Rohim requested to help him.
(d) Father said, “May God blees you.”
ans. Father prayed that God might bless him.
(e) The man said, “Alas! he is no more.
ans. The man exclaimed with sorrow that he was no more.
CORRECTION OF ERROR – Textual Grammar – GRAMMAR TIPS
1.I was prepared to sit there on almost any length of time.
(a) for, (b) against, (c) in.
2.My parents were wildly regarded as an ideal couple.
(a) widely, (b) idently, (c) normally
3.Sweat popped aside on the boy’s face.
(a) in, (b) out, (c) down
4.The hermit was digging the ground before his hut.
(a) after, (b) beside, (c) in front of.
Ans . in front of
5. The bleeding branch will heal.
(a) bark, (b) leaf, (c) root.
6.His feet among the ferhs.
(a) flowers, (b) leaves, (C) grasses
7………….. and scatter then to the sky,
(a) winds, (b) water, (c) sea
Ans . winds.
Do as direced: – Textual Grammar – GRAMMAR TIPS
1. My mother’s lineage was more distinguished than my father’s (Change the degree of comparison)
Ans. My father’s lineage was not as distinguished as my mother’s. Question
2.”Eat some more, son”. she said (Turn into indirect speech)
Ans. She affectionately told the boy to eat some more.
3. The carriage wheels changed their sound and rhythm. (Change the voice)
Ans. Sound and rhythm were changed by the carriage wheels.
4. All the answers being different, the Tsar agreed with none of them. (Rewrite as a compound sentence)
Ans. All the answers were different and the Tsar agreed with none of them.
5.What a tyrant! (Turn into an assertive sentence)
Ans. A great tyrant.
6. There was another long pause. The boy’s mouth opened. (Join into a simple sentence)
Ans. After another long pause, the boy’s mouth opened.
7. The hermit lived in a wood which he never quitted. (Change the voice)
Ans. The hermit lived in a wood which was never quitted by him.
8. Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?(Turn into a assertive sentence)
Ans. I shall compare thee to a summer’s day.
9. One of the most vivid memories of my childhood is of the two men. (Change into positive degree)
Ans. A few memories of my childhood are as vivid as of the two men.
10.Why don’t you say this to the people who come to you for help and advice?(split into two simple sentences)
ans. (i) People come to you for help and advice. (ii) Why don’t you say this to them?
11. A soldier, very young, lies open mouthed. (Rewrite as a complex sentence)
Ans. A soldier who is very young lies open mouthed.
12.The water dripping from his face, the boy looked at her. (Split into two simple sentence)
Ans. (i) The water dripped from his face.
(ii) The boy looked at her.
13. Pakshi Lakshmana Sastry was the high priest of Rameswaram temple. He was a close friend of my father’s. (Join into a simple sentence)
Ans. Pakshi Lakshmana Sastry, the high priest of Rameswaram temple, was a close friend of my father’s.
14. You have already been answered. (Change the voice)
Ans. I have already answered you.
15. I have nothing to forgive you for. (Rewrite as an interrogative sentence)
Ans. What have I to forgive you for?
16.They called their goodbyes. (change the voice)
Ans. Goodbyes were called by them.
17. The humming insects don’t disturb his rest. (Make it affirmative)
Ans. His rest is undisturbed by the humming insects.
18.Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day? (Make it assertive)
Ans. I shall campare thee to a summer’s day.
19. The large woman simply turned round. She kicked him square in his blue jeaned sitter. (join into a simple sentence)
Ans. The large woman simply turning round, kicked him square in his blue jeaned sitter. 20. I said to my father, why don’t you say this to the people?” (change the mode of narration)
Ans. I asked my father why he did not say that to the people.
21. She was standing very close to me, so close that the perfume from her hair was tantalising. (split into two simple sentence)
Ans. (a) She was standing very close to me.
(b) The perfume from her hair was tantalising.
Fill in the blanks with appropriate articles and or prepositions – Textual Grammar – GRAMMAR TIPS
1. _________Shiva temple, which made Rameswaram so famous_________ pilgrims, was about _________ ten-minute walk _________ our house.
Ans. The, to, a, from
2. It takes much time_________kill_________ tree.
Ans. to, a
3. Others declared that it was impossible_________ decide before hand_________ right time_________ every action, but that, not letting oneself be absorbed_________ idle pastimes, one should always attend _________all that was going
Ans. to, the, for, in, to, on
4. There was some confusion _________ _________ doorway._________ man, getting _________ _________ compartment, stammered apology
Ans. in, the, a, into, the an.
5. _________Tsar turned round, and saw _________ bearded man come running _________ _________ _________ wood._________ man held his hands pressed against his stomach.
Ans. the, a, out, of, the, the
THE EYES HAVE IT
6._________train gathered speed,_________ wheels took _________ their song, _________ carriage, groaned and shook. I found _________ window and sat _________ front of it.
Ans. the, the, up, the, the, in.
7. _________ hills are covered _________wild dahlias, _________Sun is delicious, and _________ night you can sit _________ front _________ a logfire and drink a little brandy.
Ans. The, with, the, at, in, of
8. As I was totally blind_________ _________ time, my eyes sensitive only _________ light and darkness, I was unable _________tell what _________ girl looked like; but I knew she wore slippers _________ the way they slapped against her heels.
Ans. at, the, to, to, the, from.
9._________ engine whistle shrieked, _________carriage wheels changed their sound and rhythm,_________ girl got _________ and began _________ collect her things. I wondered if she wore her hair_________ bun;
Ans. the, the, the, up, to, in
10. I remember my father starting his day_________ 4a.m. _________reading_________ namaz_________ dawn. _________ _________namaz, he would walk down to a small coconut grove.
Ans. at, by, the, before, after, the.
11. One must understand _________ difference _________ _________ fear-ridden vision _________ destiny and _________ vision that enables us _________ seek the enemy of fulfilment within ourselves.
Ans. the, between, a, of, the, to
12. I was one _________many children, _________ short boy Passive_________ rather undistinguished looks, born _________ tall and handsome parents, We lived _________ our ancestral house, which was built _________ the middle of the 19th century.
Ans. of, a, with, to, in, in.
13. I normally ate _________ my mother, sitting _________ _________ floor _________ _________ kitchen. She would place _________ banana leaf before me.
Ans. with, on, the, of, the, a
THANK YOU MA’AM
14.Sweat popped _________ _________ _________ boy’s face and he began _________ struggle. Mrs. Jones stopped jerked him around _________ front _________ her.
Ans. out, on, the, to, in, of.
15. She heated some lima beans and ham she had _________ _________ icebox, made _________ cocoa, and set _________ table _________ woman did not ask _________ boy anything about where he lived.
Ans. in, the, the, the, the, the
16. She was _________ large woman _________ _________ large purse that had everything it but hammer and nails. It had _________ long strap, and she carried it slung _________ her shoulder.
Ans. a, with, a, in, a, across
17. _________ that _________ woman said, “Pick _________ my pocketbook, boy and give it here.” She still held him. But she bent _________ enough permit him_________stoop and pick up her purse.
Ans. After, the up, down, to, to.
18.Question We’ve had _________ land _________ nearly three hundred years, and then we’re suddenly told that it is’nt ours. They only come five dessiatius.
Ans. the, for, to.
19. I’am not at all pleased about it because I’am afraid my hay may dot. I ought _________ have waited _________ bit. Why are you _________ evening dress ?
Are you going ………..a fall?
Ans. to, a, in, to.
20. The peasants _________ your father’s grandfather, as I have already had _________ honour _________ exploring _________ you, used to bake bricks for my aunt’s grandfather.
Ans. of, the, of, to.
HS Suggestion 2023 | উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক সাজেশন ২০২৩
HS Bengali Suggestion 2023 Click here
HS English Suggestion 2023 Click here
HS History Suggestion 2023 Click here
HS Geography Suggestion 2023 Click here
HS Political Science Suggestion 2023 Click here
HS Philosophy Suggestion 2023 Click here
HS Sanskrit Suggestion 2023 Click here
HS Education Suggestion 2023 Click here
HS Sociology Suggestion 2023 Click here
HS Physics Suggestion 2023 Click here
HS Chemistry Suggestion 2023 Click here
HS Mathematics Suggestion 2023 Click here
HS Biology Suggestion 2023 Click here
” উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংলিশ – Higher Secondary English Textual Grammar – GRAMMAR TIPS “ একটি অতি গুরুত্বপূর্ণ টপিক উচ্চমাধ্যমিক পরীক্ষা (Higher Secondary / HS Exam / WBCHSE – West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary English / HS Class 12th / Class XII / Uccha Madhyamik Pariksha) এবং বিভিন্ন চাকরির (WBCS, WBSSC, RAIL, PSC, DEFENCE) পরীক্ষায় এখান থেকে প্রশ্ন অবশ্যম্ভাবী । সে কথা মাথায় রেখে BhugolShiksha.com এর পক্ষ থেকে উচ্চমাধ্যমিক ইংলিশ পরীক্ষা (দ্বাদশ শ্রেণী) প্রস্তুতিমূলক প্রশ্নোত্তর এবং সাজেশন (Higher Secondary English Suggestion / WBCHSE – West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education / HS Class 12th English / Class XII English / Uccha Madhyamik Pariksha / HS Exam Guide / MCQ , Short , Descriptive Type Question and Answer / FREE PDF Download) উপস্থাপনের প্রচেষ্টা করা হলাে। ছাত্রছাত্রী, পরীক্ষার্থীদের উপকারেলাগলে, আমাদের প্রয়াস উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংলিশ পরীক্ষা (দ্বাদশ শ্রেণী) প্রস্তুতিমূলক প্রশ্নোত্তর এবং সাজেশন (Higher Secondary English Suggestion / WBCHSE – West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education / HS Class 12th English / Class XII English / Uccha Madhyamik Pariksha / HS Exam Guide / MCQ , Short , Descriptive Type Question and Answer / FREE PDF Download) সফল হবে।
স্কুল, কলেজ ও বিভিন্ন ছাত্রছাত্রীদের পড়াশোনার ডিজিটাল মাধ্যম BhugolShiksha.com । এর প্রধান উদ্দেশ্য পঞ্চম শ্রেণী থেকে দ্বাদশ শ্রেণীর সমস্ত বিষয় এবং গ্রাজুয়েশনের শুধুমাত্র ভূগোল বিষয়কে সহজ বাংলা ভাষায় আলোচনার মাধ্যমে ছাত্রছাত্রীদের কাছে সহজ করে তোলা। এছাড়াও সাধারণ-জ্ঞান, পরীক্ষা প্রস্তুতি, ভ্রমণ গাইড, আশ্চর্যজনক তথ্য, সফল ব্যাক্তিদের জীবনী, বিখ্যাত ব্যাক্তিদের উক্তি, প্রাণী জ্ঞান, কম্পিউটার, বিজ্ঞান ও বিবিধ প্রবন্ধের মাধ্যমে ছাত্রছাত্রীদের মননকে বিকশিত করে তোলা।
আপনাকে অসংখ্য ধন্যবাদ সময় করে আমাদের পােস্টটি পড়ার জন্য। এই ভাবেই ভূগোল শিক্ষা – BhugolShiksha.com ওয়েবসাইটের পাশে থাকুন। ভূগোল বিষয়ে যেকোনো প্ৰশ্ন উত্তর জানতে এই ওয়েবসাইট টি ফলাে করুন এবং নিজেকে তথ্য সমৃদ্ধ করে তুলুন , ধন্যবাদ।
নিচের বাটনে ক্লিক করে শেয়ার করেন বন্ধুদের মাঝে